Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the company general ledger, preparing monthly and year-end financial statements, and creating budgets and forecasts.
- Comply with local, provincial/state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Responsible for the collection of volunteer dues.
- Minimum: 3 hours a week.
Skills & Qualifications
- Accounting/Business/Finance degree/diploma or equivalent experience preferred.
- Highly creative, organized, self-motivated and able to work independently or in a team with little direction.
- The capability of meeting tight deadlines.
- The ability to prioritize essential tasks.
- Passion for the cause.
- Proficient with G Suite, PayPal, & Wave Apps.
- Internship. [If required.]
- Professional Development.
- Volunteer hours. [If required.]
- Recommendation letter. [If required.]
- Email us: [email protected].
- Give us a call: +1 (206) 712-2575.
- Send us a private message on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.