Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce high-quality, trustworthy journalism using excellent reporting and researching skills with a focus on Eritrea.
- Minimum: 2 hours a week.
Skills & Qualifications
- Journalism degree/diploma or equivalent experience preferred.
- Creative, organized, self-motivated & able to work independently or in a team with little direction.
- The capability of meeting tight deadlines.
- The ability to prioritize essential tasks.
- Proficient with G Suite, US media laws, & WordPress.
- Internship. [If required.]
- Professional Development.
- Volunteer hours. [If required.]
- Recommendation letter. [If required.]
- Email us: [email protected].
- Give us a call: +1 (206) 712-2575.
- Send us a private message on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.