Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with executives to understand and implement the organization’s vision, strategy, and goals into ad campaigns.
- Use analytics to identify opportunities (user experience, content layout) and educate the newsroom, social media, web developers, and sales team of their work.
- Test search engine optimization (SOE) changes to ensure they are positively impacting website traffic, donations, sales, and other key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Measure the impact of SEO and ad campaigns to ensure objectives and key results (OKRs) are met and provide quarterly reports to executives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Marketing degree or search engine optimization (SOE) background or equivalent experience.
- Highly motivated, data-driven mindset, analytical, can work independently, and strong communication skills.
- The capability of meeting tight deadlines. The ability to prioritize essential tasks.
- Proficient with G Suite, Google Ads and Analytics.
- Internship. [If required.]
- Professional Development.
- Volunteer hours. [If required.]
- Recommendation letter. [If required.]
- Email us: [email protected].
- Give us a call: +1 (206) 712-2575.
- Send us a private message on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.