Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Files and verifies all board documents and publishes updates for all members.
- Supports the onboarding process and collects and preserves all volunteer files.
- Schedule quarterly meetings with all department CEOs for future planning.
- Record meeting minutes at all board meetings.
- Minimum: 3 hours a week.
Skills & Qualifications
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for the cause.
- Highly creative, organized, self-motivated and able to work independently or in a team with little direction.
- The capability of meeting tight deadlines. The ability to prioritize essential tasks.
- Proficient with Google Suite & DocHub applications, filing, and permissions.
- Internship. [If required.]
- Professional Development.
- Volunteer hours. [If required.]
- Recommendation letter. [If required.]
- Email us: [email protected].
- Give us a call: +1 (206) 712-2575.
- Send us a private message on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.