Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Help drive ideation & content for podcasts.
- Prepare program scripts & interview outlines.
- Record interviews, attend meetings and meet guests.
- Host monthly podcasts to bring intelligent analysis and insights to light around anything related to Eritrea.
- Exhibit authenticity, empathy, credibility, and curiosity.
- Support the production team with finding guests.
- Represent Reclaim Eritrea publicly at events for marketing & fundraising purposes, to include moderating or hosting outside events to bring greater visibility to the show.
- Minimum: 2 hours a week.
Skills & Qualifications
- Highest standard of personal and professional integrity.
- Excellent command of the English language. Including an appreciation of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Creative, organized, self-motivated & able to work independently or in a team with little direction.
- The capability of meeting tight deadlines.
- The ability to prioritize essential tasks.
- Passion for the cause.
- Proficient with G Suite, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, WordPress & YouTube.
- Internship. [If required.]
- Professional Development.
- Volunteer hours. [If required.]
- Recommendation letter. [If required.]
- Email us: [email protected].
- Give us a call: +1 (206) 712-2575.
- Send us a private message on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, & YouTube.