Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting efforts and practices to find candidates that align with Reclaim Eritrea’s values, while providing a positive candidate experience.
- Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Manages employee relations issues and conducts and/or oversees investigations as required.
- Minimum: 3 hours a week.
Skills & Qualifications
- Human Resources degree/diploma or equivalent experience preferred.
- Highly creative, organized, self-motivated and able to work independently or in a team with little direction.
- The capability of meeting tight deadlines. The ability to prioritize essential tasks.
- Proficient with G Suite & Sentrifugo.
- Internship. [If required.]
- Professional Development.
- Volunteer hours. [If required.]
- Recommendation letter. [If required.]
- Email us: [email protected].
- Give us a call: +1 (206) 712-2575.
- Send us a private message on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.