Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Execution & alignment of all designs, appropriate to the product & consistently with a design brief.
- Creatively translating ideas and concepts into designs.
- Partnering with sales, marketing and other departments to meet or build consumer demand for each product.
- Incorporating new trends to update products/designs.
- Minimum: 2 hours a week.
Skills & Qualifications
- Apparel/fashion design or equivalent experience.
- Must have a high proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop & GSuite.
- Understanding of products, product development process and the specific targeted consumer.
- Industry and consumer trend knowledge.
- Strong project planning, organizational & time management skills, and a high level flexibility & initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Able to manage deadlines, be flexible with change, drive to timely resolution.
- Passion for the cause.
- Internship. [If required.]
- Professional Development.
- Volunteer hours. [If required.]
- Recommendation letter. [If required.]
- Email us: [email protected].
- Give us a call: +1 (206) 712-2575.
- Send us a private message on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, & YouTube.